Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Getting this thing started

Upon the recommendation of a friend, I have decided to start a blog... but it's not for me... it's for you. I love to network, and I am constantly finding deals/events that I pass onto my friends to enjoy, and I personally take advantage of them whenever possible. This blog takes that one step further. Rather than only emailing these findings to my friends, I'm putting them on here for anyone to find and take advantage of the deals!

I live in Boston, so obviously that is going to be where a majority of my random findings derive from. However, if I find something in other areas... I'll put that on here too. Who knows, maybe you'll take a trip and can take advantage of my random finds.

So... there you go... check back and let me know if you have suggestions on how I can make this better!

No comments:

Post a Comment