Saturday, February 28, 2009

Everyone Deserves Some Pampering

Everyone deserves to be pampered now and then. I don't know about you, but one of the ways that I always liked to be pampered is by getting my hair done. As my wallet goes longer and longer without additional funds being added... my hair goes longer and longer without a trim or coloring. Massages? I sucker... I mean... ask my friends nicely to give me one. My nails?! Ugh, don't ask... Well, I may not have to suffer anymore. A friend of mine, knowing I'm always looking for the best deals, sent me a link today that might be beneficial for you. I cannot vouch for the quality of OMI Salon and Spa, but it has a 4 star average rating on Yelp.com.

If you're interested in the deals, but want to read some reviews first go here: http://tinyurl.com/bdpl5n

Here are the specials in a nutshell:
$20 haircuts
$10 manicures
$15 pedicures
Sunless tanning = Buy 3 get the 4th free
$50 partial foils
Massages = Buy one get one 1/2 off
$250 hair extensions plus cost of hair

Please visit their website outlining restrictions: http://www.omisalons.com/699.html

No comments:

Post a Comment